Maggie Collins, Interim CAPS Project Manager and Senior Instructional Designer in the Center for Learning and Innovation, shares with Brad Garner, Director of Faculty Enrichment, about moving curriculum and course design projects forward. Watch the prerecorded broadcast below.
Facebook Fridays is a series of broadcasts utilizing Facebook Live technology, featuring absorbing interviews with thought leaders from across the National & Global Campus and other important sectors relevant to adult teaching and learning.
Note: This episode was prerecorded before a live audience.
Join the Facebook Fridays group and watch upcoming live episodes.
Question: What do you envision for innovative curriculum? Please leave a comment below.
Host: Brad Garner / Director, Faculty Enrichment
Guest: Maggie Collins / Interim CAPS Project Manager and Senior Instructional Designer, Center for Learning and Innovation
Recorded: January 18, 2019
Related Facebook Fridays Broadcasts
- Facebook Fridays: Bart Bruehler / Online Discussion and Faith Integration S2 E1 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Lorne Oke / Access to Educational Opportunities S1 E5 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Merissa Waddey / GoReact [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Adam Binkerd / Students First Initiative [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Chancellor Matt Lucas [BROADCAST VIDEO]