"The goal is to invest in the culture and people in order to develop and foster a Christlike community and then develop future leaders." - Mark Alexander
Mark Alexander, Regional Dean for Online & East Central Indiana, shares with Brad Garner, Director of Faculty Enrichment, about the opportunities to develop culture and people at Indiana Wesleyan University. Watch the prerecorded broadcast below.
Facebook Fridays is a series of broadcasts utilizing Facebook Live technology, featuring absorbing interviews with thought leaders from across the National & Global Campus and other important sectors relevant to adult teaching and learning.
Note: This episode was prerecorded before a live audience.
Join the Facebook Fridays group and watch upcoming live episodes.
Question: When was a time where you were intentional in loving and caring for your students? Please leave a comment below.
Host: Brad Garner / Director, Faculty Enrichment
Guest: Mark Alexander / Regional Dean / Online & East Central Indiana
Recorded: February 11, 2019
Related Facebook Fridays Broadcasts
- Facebook Fridays: Scott Gilreath / Technology S2 E4 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Martin Rice / Health Sciences S2 E3 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Maggie Collins / Project Management S2 E2 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Bart Bruehler / Online Discussion and Faith Integration S2 E1 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Lorne Oke / Access to Educational Opportunities S1 E5 [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Merissa Waddey / GoReact [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Adam Binkerd / Students First Initiative [BROADCAST VIDEO]
- Facebook Fridays: Chancellor Matt Lucas [BROADCAST VIDEO]